- THE LIFE I LOVE IS MAKING MUSIC WITH MY FRIENDS -
...and I can't wait to get on the road again!
- Several runs with James McMurtry and Chris Smither later…I didn't think I could be a bigger fan of each of them than I was, but I was wrong!
- It's been an amazing honor touring with both of these killer writers + players + singers + performers, and I am incredibly grateful so many of you have boarded the BettySoo train after listening to me open for them.
- Thanks also to everyone who has come out to my solo shows between my opener spots — that means the world to me.
- Kim Richey, Bonnie Whitmore, and I have been fantasizing about doing a tour together for a zillion years, and we finally did it! If you saw us in TX, KS, AR, or OR, thank you for coming and supporting the shows. It meant so much to us to see you there!
This year continues to be busy and full of exciting plans. I continue to have my dream job of all possibly dream jobs, joining James McMurtry for a run up the east coast & down through the midwest in September & October, right after an all-star show in Austin...
BettySoo Full Band Show
at Sagebrush, Austin, TX
Wednesday - Aug 23, 2023
9 pm, $15 cover at the door
I only play in Austin a few times a year — especially with a band — so we'd really love to hear you guys hooting and hollering in the audience between songs and providing lots of encouragement and energy for everyone to enjoy. I'm so excited to finally be back at it.
I am grateful for your time and your support. Your mercy has carried me through these past couple of years, and I wouldn't have survived without you.
June 27, 2023
Every living thing could use a little mercy now.
I know we don't deserve it, but we need it anyhow.
from "Mercy Now," Mary Gauthier